Tuesday 9 November 2010

Design Studies. Think BIG!


Activity 2B: Discussion

Following activity 2A, as a group we discussed crime prevention.  As we spoke, I took note of what was said so that I could produce my own individual mind map on the topic.


It is important to realise how discussion can have a positive influence on us as designers.  It is incredibly interesting to discover the opinions and idea of others.  

Following this exercise, I individually produced a mind map on 'crime prevention'.

Individual mind map on 'crime prevention'


The mind map explores areas such as how 'landscape architecture' and 'interior architecture' can help prevent crime.  

The combination of my own ideas intertwined with the ideas of others has proved to be successful in this activity.

No comments:

Post a Comment