Sunday 25 March 2012

Preparation for ''Feedback Feedforward''


As part of the ''Feedback Feedforward'' day that is due to take place tomorrow (Monday26MAR12) I have displayed all relevant work in association with my personal project on the wall in the interiors boardroom.
The wall display illustrates the following:
The plans for the proposed site (2 Roseangle, Dundee)
Photographs of the proposed site (2 Roseangle, Dundee)
A hand drawn site plan to the scale 1:1250
- The 6 organisations that make up my 'partnerships, networks and connections'
- Relevant research images
- A personal annotation of manuscript from 'Puck no.3 from Lyric Pieces op.71' by Edvard Grieg that acts as the source for my creativity and collaboration for this proposal
- Personal sketches in response to the collaborative piece of music
A blue print model stating how the proposed idea will act as a service to graduates
- Relevant quotes from former graduates and acting members of 'collaborative working spaces'
This next image is a close up of the site plan and the connections that derive from it.
I'm looking forward to hearing back from my tutors on my proposed idea so that I can make a start on the interior design process over this incoming week and over the Easter period.

No comments:

Post a Comment